Fuzzy Stuff is a slightly sparkly, shiny, fluffy fiber.
- The nap on this fiber is shorter than that of fancy fur
- Excellent for animals, hair, fur, clothes, bushes etc. (I have used it for cats and squirrels and it looks great, gives them just enough texture)
- This fiber becomes fluffy after using a fluff brush with either long or short stitches.
- Stitch this fiber last on your project because the fluffy pieces will be caught under your other stitches.
- It is recommended that one play be used on 18 count canvas but it is possible to use 2 ply.
- On 13/14 count canvas use 3-4 ply depending on the stitch.